This light and easy crisp recipe will quickly become a favorite.
It is best served fresh out of the oven and with a scoop of ice cream!
Servings: 8 slices
- 1½ cups fresh blackberries
- 1½ cups fresh blueberries
- 1½ cups fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups oats
- 1½ cups packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1½ cups cold butter, cut into small pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the bottom and sides of a 9”x13” pan or your favorite 2.5–quart baking pan.
2. Toss berries with sugar, and set aside.
3. In separate bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, and spices. Cut in butter until mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
4. Press half of the crumb mixture into the pan bottom, cover with berries and sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the top.
5. Place your pan on a baking sheet. Bake in the center of the oven until the topping is golden brown (about 30–40 minutes). Let cool, and top with a scoop of ice cream.